Sandalwood Powder [Standard] 250 g
Fragrant Wood, No Fragrance, Color and Chemical Added
- 100% Authentic Sandalwood
- From Old Aged Tree more than 30 years
- Sweet Aromatic and Long Lasting Smell
- No Fragrance, No Color, No Chemical
Benefits for Skin
There is a wide range of medicinal properties of sandalwood that makes it the best and most reliable of home remedies for face and all types of skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and ringworm rash treatment.
1. Anti-tanning Property – Sandalwood paste is one of the best clear skin remedies that can be used to sooth harsh sunburns and clear skin tanning. The natural oils in sandalwood naturally clear skin complexion and add a healthy glow to it.
2. Anti-aging Property – The toning effect of sandalwood helps in shrinking skin pores that provides an even skin texture and prevents sagging and aging skin. It tightens the drooping skin tissues in order to provide a supple and youthful appearance to the skin.
3. Skin Softening Effect – One of the most effective sandalwood oil benefits is ensuring baby soft skin. Sandalwood oil can either be used by itself or infused with other natural oils and massaged into the skin to get best results.
4. Pimple and Acne Treatment – The powerful antibacterial properties of sandalwood work effectively in fighting the bacteria and fungi and prevents the breakout of pimples and acne.
5. Itch Relief -Skin itching and infections can be relieved within 30 minutes of application of sandalwood on the skin. It also helps in subsiding inflammation, skin redness and sore skin.
6. Prickly heat Solution – Excessive heat and sweating during summer season often result in itchy and painful prickly heat. The cooling astringent property of sandalwood helps in cooling the skin and curing prickly heat naturally.
7. Clear Complexion – Dark and dull complexion can make you unappealing and unattractive. Topical application of sandalwood mixed with other natural ingredients clear skin naturally without any side-effects.
Sandalwood is one of the most valuable woods in the world. All parts yields Sandalwood oil, particularly the heartwood and the roots, which yield about 6 percent essential oil.
Recorded in Ayurvedic medicine and Egyptian embalming, the oil is now used as an inhalant for its expectorant and sedative effect on coughs and as a powerful antiseptic for lung and urinary tract infections.
Sandalwood makes a popular incense, as its calming effect aids meditation. It is commonly used for funeral pyres in India, where devotees believe the scent protects places from evil spirits.
Sandalwood is often used as an as an aphrodisiac. Sandalwood is recommended for use when consecrating altar cloths, and it is said to be associated with Hod on the Tree of Life.
Use: Light with fire to inhale good smell / Mix as Cosmetics Ingredients.