SandalHarvest Sandalwood Chips 100% Fragrant Wood
No Fragrance, Color and Chemical Added
- 100% Authentic Sandalwood
- From Old Aged Tree more than 30 years
- Sweet Aromatic and Long Lasting Smell
- No Fragrance, No Color, No Chemical
Sandalwood chips Uses:
1. Can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Can be infused and used in tinctures.
3. Can be infused and added to facial masks to help soothe dry, irritated skin, to treat acne, and to provide the skin with a natural glow.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Red Sandalwood can be infused and added to soap
6. Red Sandalwood can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy and shiny hair.
7. Can be infused and added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Can be infused and used in facial toner recipes
10. Can be infused and used in aftershave recipes
11. Can be infused and used in scrubs.
Sandalwood is one of the most valuable woods in the world. All parts yields Sandalwood oil, particularly the heartwood and the roots, which yield about 6 percent essential oil.
Recorded in Ayurvedic medicine and Egyptian embalming, the oil is now used as an inhalant for its expectorant and sedative effect on coughs and as a powerful antiseptic for lung and urinary tract infections.
Sandalwood makes a popular incense, as its calming effect aids meditation. It is commonly used for funeral pyres in India, where devotees believe the scent protects places from evil spirits.
Sandalwood is often used as an as an aphrodisiac. Sandalwood is recommended for use when consecrating altar cloths, and it is said to be associated with Hod on the Tree of Life.
Use: Many usages application