SandalHarvest Sandalwood Chips 50g & Sandalwood Oil 3 ml
100% Fragrant Wood, No Fragrance, Color and Chemical Added
- 100% Authentic Sandalwood
- From Old Aged Tree more than 30 years
- Sweet Aromatic and Long Lasting Smell
- No Fragrance, No Color, No Chemical
Sandalwood chips Uses:
1. Can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Can be infused and used in tinctures.
3. Can be infused and added to facial masks to help soothe dry, irritated skin, to treat acne, and to provide the skin with a natural glow.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Red Sandalwood can be infused and added to soap
6. Red Sandalwood can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy and shiny hair.
7. Can be infused and added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Can be infused and used in facial toner recipes
10. Can be infused and used in aftershave recipes
11. Can be infused and used in scrubs.
Weight: 50 g
Use: Many usages application
Sandalwood oil is commonly known for its woodsy, sweet smell and is frequently used as a base for products such as incense, perfumes, cosmetics, and aftershave. It is easily blended with other oils, making it desirable as a mix into other fragrances.
Sandalwood essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, carminative, diuretic, disinfectant, emollient, expectorant, hypotensive, memory booster, sedative and tonic substance.
The essential oil of sandalwood is extracted through steam distillation of pieces of wood from matured Sandalwood trees which are 40-80 years old.
Sandalwood oil and the paste of sandalwood is used in medicines, skin and beauty treatments and numerous industrial products including mouth fresheners, edibles, incense sticks, room fresheners, deodorants, perfumes, soaps, lotions, and creams.
Sandalwood Essential Oil Benefits
1. Mental clarity
2. Relaxing and calming
3. Memory booster
4. Natural aphrodisiac
6. Anti-viral and antiseptic
10. Helps with endometriosis
1. Drop in cloth to enhance great smell
2. Mix with carrier oil use as massage.
3. Drop in essential oil burner to diffuse the smell.
4. Add in cosmetics for skin benefits.